Here is a fun married person quiz I grabbed off of a friends blog.
1. When is your “engagement” anniversary: Early July 2000
2. When is your “marriage” anniversary: August 2, 2003
3. How long have you known your spouse? Almost exactly 14 years!
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 3 years
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? It was my first day of school at Wasilla High and I decided to try out the Academic Decathalon group (mostly to avoid the bus ride home). He introduced himself and I thought he was a bit nerdy 🙂
6. What is your spouse’s full name: Daniel Sanford Peterson
7. Do you have any children: 1 on the way!!!
9. Do you have any house pets: A boston Terrier named Remy
10. Do you own a house or rent: Rent
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: We live in a mid sized town I guess, everything on the eastside runs together.
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Travelling, watching the few shows we both like, taking our dog to the dog park. Lots of stuff!
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: So far our favorite place/region has been the Carribean.
14. Sometime during the summer of 97
15. What church do you attend? No church for us.
16. Is this the church you were married in: We were married at the Alyeska Prince Hotel in Girdwood, AK
17. What town is your current address at: Kirkland, WA
18. Do you work or stay at home: Work.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon: Dominican Republic
20.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating? mmmmm, he once ripped off the hem at the bottom of one of his pants legs and used a fake olympic medal to make me a bracelet. I still have it.
21.How long have you been together? 12 years. 6 dating, 6 married
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 1.5 years
23. Who asked who out? We sort of just fell into it.
24. How old are each of you? me-29 him-31.
26. Did you go to the same school? same highschool, different colleges for awhile, but we ended back up at the same college.
28. Are you from the same home town? yes!
29. Who is smarter? We’re both smart! But he probably knows more about a lot of stuff.
30. Who is more sensitive? ME!!!
31.Where do you eat out most as a couple? We do not really have a regular place her ein WA.
32. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Our honeymoon in the DR, or the cruise we took to the Southern Carribean.
33.Who has the craziest exes? Neither of us really have exes that meant anything.
34. Who has the worst temper? Me :(.
35. Who does the cooking? We both cook!
36. Who is more social? We’re both pretty social
37. Who is the neat-freak? I wouldn’t say either of us are neat freaks.
38. We both have our moments
39. Remy 🙂
40. Who wakes up earlier? Me, but he just has to put on a shirt and go downstairs to his office.
41. Where was your first date? driving to hatchers pass
42.Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends? about the same
43. Do you get flowers often?not as much as I would like 🙂
44. How do you spend the holidays? we alternate between families, although we see mine more I think.
45. Who is more jealous? Neither of us.
46. How long did it take to get serious? 2 years, then we moved in togther.
47. Who eats more? him, I am on a pretty strict eating plan
48. Who does the laundry? we both do
49. Who’s better with the computer? Dan.
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples. Dont’t focus on being right, you waste a lot of time if you are trying to prove the other person wrong. Work together and be happy!