We started Brie on solids……. Squash seemed to be acceptable!!! Remy also enjoyed licking up all the spills.
Brielle had her 6 month check up this week. She weighs 16 lbs 10 oz and is 27 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile for height and head size and 75th for weight. SO a healthy girl!
I had planned on weaning her at 6 months, but she is doing so well nursing and I am not working so it seems like we will go a bit longer. We have been so busy this last month, but I am going to try to get back into blogging. We have another busy month coming up.
In other news my cousin/best friend/sister 🙂 just had a baby girl on 10/11 (exactly 6 months from Brielle’s bday). Her name is Natalie Elizabeth and she was 8.5lbs and 21.5 inches (exactly the size of Brielle). My mom and I are flying up Nov 1-9 to visit and meet the new baby!!
I cannot believe that it has been 6 whole months since you were born! I can barely remember life before you! You have brought so much joy to our lives and we love watching you change everyday.
- You are very expressive now. You laugh, smile and giggle all the time.
- You stick the tip of your tounge out when you smile making you look like a little turtle. It is the cutest thing!
- You are quick to roll over onto your tummy, but you have trouble getting back onto your back.
- You love Remy! You watch her closely and giggle when she comes near you!
- You love Grammy Raven! Every morning we get you up and dressed and go in and say hi. Every time you see her you give a big smile.
- We have been trying to get you to eat rice cereal, baby oatmeal and avocado. You are not to interested in any of them.
- When you are on your tummy you move your knees like you might like to crawl, so that may be soon!
We love you so much Brie! You are so much fun to watch grow and we cannot wait to see the person you will become!!