This month had been so fun!!! Lots of events and excitement for our little one.
- You had your 6 month check up and you weigh almost 17 lbs and are 27 inches long.
- You were growing out of your 6 month clothes so I went and bought some 9 month PJ’s, I swear you must have grown overnight because they are already to tight. So looks like we are moving onto 12 months
- You had your first Halloween! You were a pretty little ballerina. Grammy Raven made you a beautiful tutu and headband. Mommy and Daddy went as characters from Mad Men.
- Right after Halloween you flew to Alaska with Mommy and Grammy to meet your new cousin Natalie. It was so cold there, but you had a cute bear suit to snuggle up in. You were so big compared to little Natalie.
- After our trip it has been a bit difficult to get you back into your crib. You are used to sleeping in a bed with Mommy and Daddy.
- You love to make noises. You squeal and scream and sometimes it is hard to tell if you are happy or mad!
- You are also eating solids. So far you like squash, peas and sweet potatoes. We will start fruits in a bit.
- You are getting yourself up on your knees a bit, so maybe crawling will be soon!!
We love you so very much and we cannot wait to see what the next month brings!!
Mommy and Daddy!