I saw this thing on Pinterest that was a list of questions to ask your child at each birthday starting at 3. So, here is what I asked Brielle and her answers. ( I know I am a little late, I have a whole backlog of posts to write!)
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? Duckies
3. What is your favorite stuffed animal? Minnie
4. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Minnie
5. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
6. What is your favorite cereal? Bee Cereal (honey nut cheerios)
7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Banana
8. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Banana
9. What is your favorite dessert? Hot chocolate
10. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice
11. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Cake
12. What is your favorite animal? Jep (What she calls our dog Remy)
13. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy: JoJos first day Jitters
14. What is your favorite song? Single Ladies by Beyonce
15. What is your favorite game? Candy Land
16. What is your favorite TV show? Team UmiZoomi
17. What is your favorite movie? Wreck It Ralph
18. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with the Doggy
19. Who is your best friend? JuJu
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A real rock star
I have been terrible with monthly updates sweet Elise. The months are just flying by, much to our dismay. You are growing so fast! I just cannot believe that we have had you for 8 whole months already. So, here are the things from the last 3 months that have been happening.
- You are getting teeth so quickly. You had 2 teeth by 3 months, 5 total by 7 months and at this point you are working on your 8th!
- You are very bitey! Nursing is challenging, but momma just watches for your signs of an upcoming bite. You do like to bite daddy and sissy though.
- You are very talkative. We think you are saying momma, you say it when you want me and when you are sad. So maybe that is your first word?
- You LOVE Brielle! When you are sad she can just come over to you and you smile so big. She loves to make you laugh and you laugh so easily for her.
- You are eating all sorts of fruits, veggies, puffs and yogurt bites. So far we have not found much that you will not eat.
- You are almost crawling. You get up on all fours and rock and even scoot a little. You have also started pulling yourself up to standing on your knees when holding onto the toy box.
- You are starting to get hair. Really blond on top and dark in the back, just like Brielle.
We adore you Elise and we are so happy that you joined our family!!