Sweet little Elise,
You are already 9 months old! Where has the time gone! You are such a happy baby and we cannot imagine our family without you!
- You are crawling EVERYWHERE!! Momma forgot how challenging it is once a baby becomes mobile!
- You have 8 teeth and I think the 9th one is getting ready to pop through
- You are in 12 month clothes, but you will be in 18 month clothes in no time.
- You are pulling yourself up on everything. Your favorite thing is sissy’s kitchen. You like to pull open the cabinets and sort of sway while standing.
- You smile all of the time! You think it is hilarious when someone says noodles. Your smile is very toothy and it sort of looks like you are growling. Your cousin Jameson asked if you were a mean girl with a mean face, but it is just because you have so many teeth.
- You are still a biter
- You love to eat! I do not think we have come across one type of food you do not like!
- You are starting to play with your sister. You love to flop on her
- You give big sloppy open mouthed kisses!
We love you so much little one!