Once again momma is running late on your monthly posts! We have had such a busy summer of fun that I let it slip.
You continue to be the happiest baby ever! Even while teething you are so smiley!
- You have 8 teeth now! 4 on top and 4 on the bottom, luckily you have learned not to bit so much.
- You are still nursing but it is definitely slowing down. I think we will quit right at one year old.
- You are pulling yourself up and walking around the living room slowly and holding on to the furniture.
- You do not like to be penned in the living room. You have learned that you can slide the toy box and crawl through. You look back and see if anyone noticed and if they did you do a super fast crawl to the other side of the room.
- You say momma and dada in the right context and we love to hear it!
We love you so very much Elise!!!